Monday 12 April 2010

Weigh in, first fill and thank yous

Hello Everybody,

This morning I had my weigh in like every monday morning. And the scales were evil like I feared. I was up 1.6 kilos... I was very disappointed with myself, My fiance gave me a big hug and said it would come down again and not to worry about it.

I decided today would be the day I would go back on tracks. Using the post fill liquid diet as a kick start.

I had my first fill. It was'nt sore. I was scared when I saw the size of the needle but it didn't hurt. She wanted to put 4 ccs in my 10 cc band but she felt some resistance and 0.5 ccs were coming out again so she preferred to put 3.5 ccs for this time. She is aiming for 2 ccs at the next fill on may 10th, but she said she would see how it goes by then.

I have had a slim fast shake, 1 litre of flavoured water so far. I will have some soup when I get home. I hope to lose what i put back on during the week.

I feel more positive today. It is a new start!

I would like to thank you for all your supportive comments on yesterday's blog. I feel liberated that I said it and had so much support. You are the best! I love you all! my non judgmental friends!

Have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the scale being up...we all have those kind of weeks! I am glad your fill went well. Those needles are scary!! I was so surprised when I had my first fill that it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you're welcome - you're just the sweetest little thing evah - glad we could make your heart feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the first fill! It is so common to put on weight at the beginnings of your fills so don't worry at all about it. It will definately come off! :-)

    ReplyDelete