Monday 5 April 2010

BYOC edition 3. Even late I like to please Mama pimp

1. If you could be a Superhero - what would you be called or what would your powers be?

I am not sure what I would be called, but my super powers would be to control time with my magic remote control. I would also be able to play the appropriate music in the background for any kind of situations and teletransport myself so i wouldnt have to pay for plane tickets anymore.

2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

I love my hair, I am proud to be ginger :) I love that I am a very good friend, it is very rare now I think.

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

I would ask where he sent my loved ones who passed away.

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

no one else

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

I work in a customer care call centre fo Cleawire Belgium (internet company) I also am a beauty therapist and do treatments from my home.

6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?

I am sorry I will have to pass this one for this week havent had time to read any blogs yet.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your hair too....and being a good friend is a fantastic quality!!!

    ReplyDelete