Sunday 21 March 2010

the Verdict and my 1 month bandiversary...

It is now one month I have been banded. I would like to wish a happy 1 month bandiversary to Janelle and Joey as well. Here are my achievements:

1. I have lost 11.2kg (24.7 lbs)
2. I feel healthier
3. I feel happier
4. I have more confidence that I can achieve my goal
5. I have more control over what I eat and think about everything I put in my mouth.
6. I can sit comfortably in an opera seat
7. I have met fantastic people in blogland that are helping me and advising me everyday.

There is a lot more I have gained by losing the weight so far but these are the main ones.

Now for today's weigh in : I have lost 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) it is not a very big loss but it is a loss. my main goal until my first fill is going to be not to put on weight. And if I can, lose some. I know I won't achieve amazing weight losses during that time so I need to stay focused on that.

I know I could have lost more if I didn't have chocolate mini eggs but they were nice and I still lost weight so I am glad I did otherwise I would have been very frustrated and that could have been worse.

I will probably write another blog from work if it is very quiet, if not I will be back soon. Have a good monday.

4 comments:

  1. Hellooooooo....5kg is awesome.....Congrats on all your achievements. I am glad you are happier and you are doing so well. Happy bandiversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey .5 is .5 and no mean feat!! Any loss where you go down is great. And if you keep that up at .5 a week (or at least average it out like I do) its a nice weight loss getting you where you want to be with much less likelihood of ever putting it back on. Big congrats. Loved your list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Julie...you are doing great! Well, I guess its my turn now as we are off to Mexico today for my surgery on Wednesday. Stop by my blog and wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 1 month and thanks :) I didn't realize it was 1 month until you said that... weird, huh? Maybe I should do a 1 month post.

    ReplyDelete