Monday 8 March 2010

2 weeks Post op

Hello Everybody!

Here is a little update wih my progress 2 weeks after the operation.

I am now down 10.1 kg (22.3lbs) since the start and I am very pleased with this result! Here are some comparison pics. the first ones are on the first day of the pre op diet and the second ones are today (1 month later). I feel a lot better already although I can't see a very big difference on the pictures there.













I have started Mushy food today so I guess there is a chance I will put on weight a bit this week but that's life. I will try not to be disappointed.

13 comments:

  1. I can see a difference in the side shot. Keep up the awesome work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a BIG difference! In your hips, upper arms, and face especially! Yay Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes dear, I can see a difference. I was told not to expect weight loss during the first 4 weeks post-op-They were right. Once I started on regular foods, my weight plateaued. I've lost about 5 pounds since surgery and have my first fill tomorrow so hope the weight starts to go down. They said it was a time to heal so I decided I would be patient. Hard but true. Good luck on the mushies. You get so much more choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry! I couldnt see a damn bit of difference until I lost 40 pounds! I am glad you are happy and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a difference too :-) the next 10kgs you will definately see even more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see a big difference as well. Amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh there is a difference - in your face and also your waist. Nice going!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference, all that hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep up the great work...you are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can definitely see a big difference already!! Just wait until you are 3 months out, etc!! It will only get better. You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're doing great and I'm happy to read that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are doing AWESOME!! I can see a difference. Keep it up Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definate difference in arms & face. Great job!

    ReplyDelete