Here are the rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award
* Copy the award and post it in your blog;
* Link to the blog of the person who nominated you;
* Tell seven interesting things about yourself;
* Nominate seven bloggers and;
* Post links to the blogs of your nominees
Interest things about me:
1. I am not originally from Northern Ireland. I am French, I moved to the UK 4 years ago. English is not my first language I learnt it at school and University.
2. I love Geeks, I am a bit of a geek myself.
3. I have a phobia of crickets and grasshoppers. I also am very scared of medical places and doctors especially the Dentist, clowns, height.
4. I love to learn random things from people. I love to learn new things and skills.
5. Everytime I had something difficult to overcome in my life I had a rabbit (a soft toy rabbit) to have with me. I even have a brand new one for my operation.
6. I love to play the sims, the wii, my nintendo DS. And I love to watch reality TV shows although I am aware that several of them are very stupid they make me feel more clever.
7.I don't have any pets but would love to have a Cavalier King charles.
1. Joey : I love the way she writes, and we are having surgery the same day so i can really relate to her a lot.
2. Janelle : She is having the surgery the same day as me as well and I can really identify myself in her Blog.
3. Amy : She is the first blog I found and was my first inspiration. Her pictures gave me so much motivation when I was doubting and wondering if I was doing the right thing. Thank you for putting your pictures up it really helped me.
4. Jen : I found and still find her blog very useful and her pictures look amazing.
5. Kim : she always leaves very nice comments on my blog and I really like to follow hers.
6.Lapbandgal : Her blog is very inspirational.
7.GirlBandit : One of the most supportive commenters on my blog. Thank you so much for the great support.
Thank you to all of yous writing comments on my blog your support is great! I would nominate all of you if I could I never knew I would find so much support here and it is amazing. THANK YOU.