Thursday 29 April 2010

A little update.

Hello my little friends,

I wanted to give you a little update on my weight. I usually don't weigh myself in the middle of the week but I needed to know if the weight was finally moving to stay motivated and here is how it's been going so far...

monday: 135.2 kg (+ 0.4 kg)
wednesday: 134.3 kg (-0.9 kg)
thursday: 133.9 kg (-0.4 kg)

so so far since monday a loss of 1.5 kg which is 3.3lbs yaaay! and i have a new low! I am not changing my ticker in case the weight goes up before official weigh in on monday. hopefully it will keep going down.

I would like to introduce you to a new future banded lady Kelly. She is living in Northern Ireland like me and I am her only follower so far. She is getting banded on 5th May in England and I am sure she could do with some support form the wonderful people in blogland.

I can't wait for the week end which will be very busy. I am not working this week end and there is a street theatre festival in Belfast that I love called the festival of Fools. My super fiance and I will be spending the day there and going to see a country music concert in the evening. Sunday will probably be a lazy day at home. Tomorrow night my (now officially) BFF (I will have to explain to you why it is now official in a post soon as it is very important to me) is coming over to make place cards for the wedding.

I will definetely try to get a vlog done soon. any suggestions on which sotware/website is the easiest to use for that?

I wish you all a great week end !

7 comments:

  1. I use that onetruemedia.com its pretty easy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up on the v-log. I think I'm going to work up the courage to do one soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see you vlog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vlog! I need to do one too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job! I change my ticker whenever I weigh lower lol! Hey, it is real weight loss!

    ReplyDelete