Thursday 4 February 2010

D-18 shocked..



Hi Everyone,




I had to share something with you because you are probably the people who will understand the most why I am crying when I read most people's comments after reading the following article :








I can understand where air France is coming from even if I think what they want to do is not far from discrimination but most comments make me hate people. How can they be so mean?




I had to share that because I am angry, angry to the point that I would like to have a magic wand to make those people instantly fat and tell them to lose the weight to teach them that it is not that easy, and to make them understand how it feels to be overweight.




I am now in the ten something days before the operation, I have bought a night shirt and a dressing gown to bring to hospital with me, and everything I need for the pre op diet.


Last night I went to the restaurant for a romantic dinner before starting all this, I had my favourite meal singapore pork fillet and garlic potatoes. I put some pictures just to say goodbye for a while.


I have a very busy end of week, tomorrow, in the morning there is a man coming to fix the heating in our house, then I have to go and get some documents translated from French to English by an official translator for the wedding. And finally I have an appointment with the priest for the wedding. Saturday, I have to bake a cake to bring to a dinner at some friends's in the evening, and sunday will be a relaxing day before going back to work after 2 weeks holidays.

I am just going back for 2 weeks and then will be off for 2 weeks again for the operation.

oooh and I got a new camera yesterday I love it :)

Have a nice evening.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie... just found your blog - good luck with your surgery! My 1 year bandiversary is Feb. 20th... I can't wait for it... hope to be below 200 and about 78 pounds down. Best thing I ever did! Welcome to the sisterhood! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I have about 5 months to go before I get banded. However, I am going to be super prepared because reading everyone's blogs are so informative. I've gotten so many good ideas. Good luck with your surgery. I'll be very interested to hear about your journey. Take care.
    http://wishingandhopingandprayingforaband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie!
    So exciting, you're nearing your band-date! :)
    I'm set for about the end of April, myself.
    Thanks for sharing this article re: Air France. Although it's understandable of the airline (in a way), those comments are simply HORRID (most of them). I long for the day I don't have to worry whether someone will give me a second look & decide whether or not I should pay for 2 seats!!! (It's never happened, but oh... how awful for those who have!)
    I'm new to band blogland too. Here's mine: Band on the Run

    Looking forward to following your journey as I prepare for mine...
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete